Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Engima 2 - Samsung SMART TV Streaming app

Wow...It works...Thanks a lot guys!!!!

Awesome ..super cool...Really good work Pembo!!

Just a couple of queries, when I try to increase the volume it video goes off.. and also is there an option to switch on subtitle? ...

This must be a feature of the 'H' series. I think I can possibly fix this, but I'll have to "suck it and see" as I've not got a H series TV to test against but I potentially know what the issue is!!

I've not looked into subtitles but will take a look - should be possible hopefully!
 
Subtitles don't seem to be transported with the stream.
set the volume before you start the app!
 
set the volume before you start the app!set the volume before you start the app!

Never thought of that :)

Can others comment on performance? I get inconsistent results where channels sometimes work and sometimes don't. Could be my set-up but...
 
set the volume before you start the app!set the volume before you start the app!

Never thought of that :)

Can others comment on performance? I get inconsistent results where channels sometimes work and sometimes don't. Could be my set-up but...

Mike - if the channel doesn't work - press the stop button, and then try again.
if you've got a duo2 or can transcode try switching to transcoding to see what happens...
 
No luck switching to transcode. Not even the old reliables (CBS CHANNELS) working for me. Buffering for c 30 seconds then 3% displayed then nada. Must be just my set up cos everyone else seems happy. Could it be memory issues as several channels were fine first thing this morning
 
No luck switching to transcode. Not even the old reliables (CBS CHANNELS) working for me. Buffering for c 30 seconds then 3% displayed then nada. Must be just my set up cos everyone else seems happy. Could it be memory issues as several channels were fine first thing this morning

doubtful. Next time you try this and you can't stream a channel - go to a PC, use openwebif and try to stream that channel from there and see what happens...

I'm putting some error handling in the buffering code to try and catch things if/when they go wrong...
 
Hi pembo,

I also have a issue with the volume on the UE40H6410 as it closes the app. Also when you press the mute it does not mute the TV.

I have noticed that some time you don't get the sound but only the picture
 
Thanks @M1nz - I'll try and put some changes in to fix the 'H' series issues but I'm guessing at a fix as I don't have a H series model to test against, and the emulator behaves as I'd expect.
 
Thanks @M1nz - I'll try and put some changes in to fix the 'H' series issues but I'm guessing at a fix as I don't have a H series model to test against, and the emulator behaves as I'd expect.

Let me know if you want me to test on the H series.
 
E2Stream v1.8 is now available
http://www.pembo.co.uk/2014/11/26/e2stream-v1-8/

change log:
Code:
v1.8 - 26/11/2014
 * Honours the ABM Hidden sections
 * Many changes to the recordings playback including:
   - Progress Bar on info bar
   - Rw & Fw jump back/forwards 20 seconds
   - 1 and 3 jump back/forwards 30 seconds
   - 4 and 6 jump back/forwards 60 seconds
   - 7 and 9 jump back/forwards 120 seconds
   - Improved list view UI around recordings
   - Improved infobar view around recordings
   - When recording stops return to list
 * Added Clock to the infobar showing current time
 
This looks super impressive. Any chance getting. An app for a Panasonic smart tv?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
This looks super impressive. Any chance getting. An app for a Panasonic smart tv?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks :)

If only all smart tvs were equal! You have to build for each smart tv individually.
I've not got a Panasonic TV to test on, and based on the Samsung SDK, the emulator isn't enough, but it's more than possible for someone to build something similar for a Panasonic TV or any other brand of smart TV if there is a public SDK and you can upload a self developed app to the TV without having to go through the app store or some really complicated process!
 
Smart TV's aren't that smart...

hahahahaha :roflmao: - indeed!
I've been very disappointed with the Samsung sdk and how it works across different models, and it's stability in general.
 
Thanks :)

If only all smart tvs were equal! You have to build for each smart tv individually.
I've not got a Panasonic TV to test on, and based on the Samsung SDK, the emulator isn't enough, but it's more than possible for someone to build something similar for a Panasonic TV or any other brand of smart TV if there is a public SDK and you can upload a self developed app to the TV without having to go through the app store or some really complicated process!

Thats a shame :(


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi Pembo does this new version include the fix for the volume
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top