I think they may not do them any moreAre you willing to use USB tuners? Sundtek do double tuners.
You’ll not get a Terrestrial only receiver I’m sure, they are either Combo or Satellite variants.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The problem is that the T tuners are also C, and C has gone pretty much so no call for it.
Manufactures need to realise, that people using E2 devices now are not really after hacking pay TV but just prefer the interface and sharing around the house that you can do with a E2 box rather than a freeview / freesat box
Not me, I just use freeview to record and watch programmes when I choose to, not when they're broadcast - and also to avoid those horrible catch up channels (like bbc iplayer) at all costs. My tv has freeview play, but I never (need to) use it.
I'd be surprised if I'm the only one.
Think that is what I said
Why can't you use USB tuners on the box to achieve what you want?A&S&O said:I just want to be able to watch Freeview channels, record to my network and be able to view on any tv (with a box) in the house. The Enigma/VIX boxes enable me to do that. I'm just finding that I'm limited to what live TV I can watch while I'm recording.
Thanks everyone for you help, its much appreciated.
Why can't you use USB tuners on the box to achieve what you want?