Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Enigma boxes with multiple terrestrial tuners still available?

I have USB Xbox Tuner.
Black Hole image recognise this tuner straight a way (restart after plug-in).
Is same in Vix image? Or I need special driver (where I can find them)?
You'll need to install dvb-usb-dib0700 from:
Main Menu -> Plugins -> Download Plugins (wait...) -> drivers

On my XTrend et8000 it doesn't seem to work with the Signal Finder, but you can scan for services with it.
 
You'll need to install dvb-usb-dib0700 from:
Main Menu -> Plugins -> Download Plugins (wait...) -> drivers

On my XTrend et8000 it doesn't seem to work with the Signal Finder, but you can scan for services with it.


Not just signal finder, even in infobar, it shows no readings.
 
I can say that this Xbox tuner with this driver dvb-usb-dib0700, works without a problem.
 
That one is the full featured one:
https://shop.sundtek.de/DVB-C-T-T2/Sundtek-MediaTV-Pro-III-DVB-C-DVB-T-DVB-T2-FM-Radio-AnalogTV.html
That one the DVB-C/T/T2 one:
https://shop.sundtek.de/DVB-C-T-T2/Sundtek-MediaTV-Digital-Home-III-DVB-C.html

They aren't limited to settopboxes, they also work with various NAS and other linux systems.

Ah.

Why don't the web pages mention DVB-T and DVB-T2 then?
(well actually one them does but only in the German version of the page, not in the English version!)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top