Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ABM-DVB-S/S2] <N/A> displayed in EPG

shrube

New member
Joined
Mar 15, 2017
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I am running Openvix 5.0.014 on a VU+ Solo2. My wish is for a Freesat and Saorview mixed EPG. I have accomplished this with a CustomMix file in ABM. However one channel Arirang TV (214 on the Freesat EPG) does not have it's name displayed in the guide. Instead it has <N/A>. I can tune into and watch the channel with no issues, it is just the name that is missing. I have not referenced the LCN 214 in the CustomMix file.

I have tried scanning the individual transponder. I have tried a manual network scan and also a full blind scan, all with ABM scans after but none of these have fixed the issue. I'm not even sure if it is an ABM problem but does anybody have any ideas how I can fix it. Thanks in advance.
 
Is the label correct when you do a manual scan?

Get a screen grab of "about service" after doinga manual scan. And another grab of "about service" after doing an ABM scan.
 
Is the label correct when you do a manual scan?

Get a screen grab of "about service" after doinga manual scan. And another grab of "about service" after doing an ABM scan.

No the label is not correct after a manual scan. It remains as <N/A>

Here is about service after the manual scan of the 11225MHz transponder:

manual.webp

Here is about service after an ABM scan:

abm.webp


Thanks for your assistance.
 
You have not added your enigma2 debug log showing ABM run.

That service has two different names. IIRC, Sky calls it one thing, Freesat calls it another.
 
Code:
<    97.042> [ABM-config] level:  expert
<    97.066> [ABM-config] providers:  sat_282_freesat:hd_freesat_110_1:1:|terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1:louth_clermont_carn:0:|sat_282_sky_uk:hd_northern_ireland:0:
<    97.068> [ABM-config] keepbouquets:  
<    97.070> [ABM-config] hidesections:  |sat_282_freesat:998
<    97.072> [ABM-config] add provider prefix:  True
<    97.073> [ABM-config] show in extensions menu:  False
<    97.075> [ABM-config] placement:  top
<    97.077> [ABM-config] skip services on non-configured satellites:  True
<    97.101> [ABM-config] show non-indexed:  False
<    97.103> [ABM-config] schedule:  True
<    97.105> [ABM-config] schedule time:  [5, 5]
<    97.107> [ABM-config] schedule repeat:  daily
 
Code:
<    97.042> [ABM-config] level:  expert
<    97.066> [ABM-config] providers:  sat_282_freesat:hd_freesat_110_1:1:|terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1:louth_clermont_carn:0:|sat_282_sky_uk:hd_northern_ireland:0:
<    97.068> [ABM-config] keepbouquets:  
<    97.070> [ABM-config] hidesections:  |sat_282_freesat:998
<    97.072> [ABM-config] add provider prefix:  True
<    97.073> [ABM-config] show in extensions menu:  False
<    97.075> [ABM-config] placement:  top
<    97.077> [ABM-config] skip services on non-configured satellites:  True
<    97.101> [ABM-config] show non-indexed:  False
<    97.103> [ABM-config] schedule:  True
<    97.105> [ABM-config] schedule time:  [5, 5]
<    97.107> [ABM-config] schedule repeat:  daily
Sorry abu baniaz I am unsure of the relevance of the section of the log that you posted. Is the missing label due to some configuration error on my part?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top