Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Rytec/RyVIX-epg.dat] EPG for UK SKY

George Kildare

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2014
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Points
0
What has happened to the Sky UK EPG?

I have both a Sky box and an Enigma box side by side. Although the channels do not play I put the Sky channels into an Enigma bouquet so that I can browse a single EPG. For the last few months the Sky UK EPG has been missing. Can anyone suggest how I can get back the EPG for Sky channels such as RTE1? I use mainly EPGImport with Rytec and I have ticked all the UK sources.

Thanks
 
If that's the case, then CrossEPG is your answer! I use it (and AutoBouquetsMaker) to provide a combined Saorview/Freesat bouquet and EPG. I also have a separate SKY only bouquet.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top