S
silky
Guest
Morning all,
I set up new VIX image yesterday and basically chuffed to bits, excellent work.
I have a few little niggles and Im sure its probably me setting it up slightly wrong.
I set up the XMLTV last night to download at 5:45am ticking the boxes for satmate uk satmate it and jsc and nova greek english, put the box in standby and went for some well earned sleep.
I got up this morning and found the box had switched on and was on BBC hd channel, the EPG was still showing downloading with the VIX symbol showing in the left hand corner of screen. The box had frozen, the remote would not work and the only thing I could do was switch the box off with the black switch at the back to re-boot. The box is now working normally again but no EPG is showing, I the did a manual download for just satmate UK and this has worked.
so........ does this mean it wont do a few different sats in 1 go or have I set something up wrong ?.
cheers
silky
I set up new VIX image yesterday and basically chuffed to bits, excellent work.
I have a few little niggles and Im sure its probably me setting it up slightly wrong.
I set up the XMLTV last night to download at 5:45am ticking the boxes for satmate uk satmate it and jsc and nova greek english, put the box in standby and went for some well earned sleep.
I got up this morning and found the box had switched on and was on BBC hd channel, the EPG was still showing downloading with the VIX symbol showing in the left hand corner of screen. The box had frozen, the remote would not work and the only thing I could do was switch the box off with the black switch at the back to re-boot. The box is now working normally again but no EPG is showing, I the did a manual download for just satmate UK and this has worked.
so........ does this mean it wont do a few different sats in 1 go or have I set something up wrong ?.
cheers
silky
Last edited by a moderator: