Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

EPG on Eurosport 1 Germany (free on Astra)

fltk

Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
68
Reaction score
4
Points
8
The EPG on Eurosport 1 Germany has been totally wrong for the last couple of weeks. It shows US Open Tennis every day, but there has not been a single broadcast from US Open. It looks like the EPG source is wrong.
 
is the right EPG here
1756889727113.webp
 
The EPG on Eurosport 1 Germany has been totally wrong for the last couple of weeks. It shows US Open Tennis every day, but there has not been a single broadcast from US Open. It looks like the EPG source is wrong.

How are you obtaining EPG? Are you using Rytec EPG via EPG Importer/CrossEPG or are you obtaining EPG from the satellite?
 
just choosed channel and epg came on.
 
Thanks, you don't have a problem with it. The question is for @fltk

Also, what is the service reference of the channel?
 
Last edited:
Thanks, you don't have a problem with it. The question is for @fltk

Also, what is the service reference of the channel?

What do you mean with "service reference"?
All those who receive the free Eurosport1 Germany from Astra must have the same problem like I have, or is the error in EPG Importer?
 
mine : 1_0_1_79E0_443_1_C00000_0_0_0
 
oke no further help then because he does not seems to know what referece was
 
@bellejt
You are not using EPG importer, what reference you have won't help HIM. Unless you were asking him to compare with yours. To help him, we post something like this,:

@fltk
Select the channel. Then press/select Menu > Information > Service
Grab a screenshot and upload it here

1756907399051.webp

Or:

Select the channel. Put IP address of receiver in your web browser, this will open webif. You can copy the reference from there.
1756907228772.webp
 
I have already asked Doglover to check the data EPG importer is using. There is no mention of tennis on the data.

Please provide the service reference of the channel. And also post version details of the image you are using . Number/date instead of "latest".
 
I just checked the service reference. All values are exact the same as your screenshot.
I attach a picture of todays EPG. Lot of tennis, both day and night.
Image 6 7 017
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1438.webp
    IMG_1438.webp
    178.9 KB · Views: 7
By the way, I noticed the same error during Australian open Tennis in january.
 
I think i have found the error. I changed the "Source files provider" to Lululla, and now the EPG seems right. Strange: My TV set has the same EPG error and there doesnt seem to be an option to change the source files provider.
Thanks to you all for your effort.
 
I am using the EPG off the stream. It is wrong for me too as it should be Triathlon not Tennis. This means the EPG the provider/broadcaster are supplying is wrong. The one for Eurosport 1 HD seems correct.


eurosport 1 deu.webp

eurosport 1 hd.webp


EDIT:
Using EPG Importer has the correct EPG. I had used the option to delete existing EPG though.
 
Last edited:
Well, I thought my problem was solved but it isnt. Immediatly after downloading the EPG it is right, but somehow after some time it switches back to the wrong EPG that showes tennis.
I am totally confused and dont know what happens.
 
As I said, the EPG on the satellite is wrong. It overrides what EPG Importer is downloading.

There is a way to block stream EPG for that channel. I don't know how to. Hopefully someone who knows how can assist.

Ideally, someone should contact Eurosports and tell them they are sending wrong EPG. Just mention the TV, don't say anything about Enigma 2 receivers.
 
I have now written to the Eurosport Germany support. Then we will see if anything happens.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top