Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

EPG works differently after update

HemelSteve

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
1
I updated OpenVix (current latest) for the first time and it requirement settings to be redone. The end result is EPG no longer provides the list of Bouquets and instead shows the list of services in the Bouquet that currently happens to be selected. Additionally some services no linger appear to be available anywhere. The System is a Technomate 4K twin. Any suggestions what I have done wrong and what I need to do to sort this out?
 
I think you are referring to bouquets(groups of channels) and not EPG. How did you create your channel lists/bouquets? Easiest way to "normalise" things is to restart receiver, then press TV button to show the list of bouquets.
 
Did you create and restore a backup when you upgraded?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top