EPG refresh seems to crash when starting since 12.11.2014 upgrade. Crash logs attached, any idea why? View attachment EPG_Refresh_crash.zip
Thats intresting. Do you use "fake recordings" to collect the epg data?No had any crash with EPG Refresh here, us it on 3 boxes.
Over multiple boxes, thousands of builds, never had EPG crashing issues.Hi
EPG seems to be the hardest thing for these boxes. With original image my gigablue's epg was tolerable, but after openvix I've been without epg. Every time I've tried to get epg running all I get is constant crashing. Yesterday I flashed to Apollo.080, but still no epg without crashing. Is there somewhere uptodate instructions from very beginning to get working epg?

I use fake recording to refresh my VM epg.
Strange because for me over the past four years with nine different receivers and several thousand image versions / builds. The EPG has always been solid, in fact the EPG in ViX is and always has been light years ahead of all other images and team efforts.Hi
EPG seems to be the hardest thing for these boxes. With original image my gigablue's epg was tolerable, but after openvix I've been without epg. Every time I've tried to get epg running all I get is constant crashing. Yesterday I flashed to Apollo.080, but still no epg without crashing. Is there somewhere uptodate instructions from very beginning to get working epg?

Hi. I did not have any problems with epgrefresh until now. And the problems begun when I uninstalled the epgrefresh plugin just now.
I decided to make a manual restart after the uninstall and then it just crashes and restarts in a loop over and over again. Could anyone give me some ideas of how to resolv it? I will try to post a pic below:
View attachment 39102