Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo4K] epgrefresh

alan1812

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
197
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Wales
just updated to 5.0.3.001 and I can not get the new epgrefresh to work how do I do it
only using freesat
tried instructions but no IEPG data 1
thanks alan
 
its ok I think I got it

Press the blue button to edit the services.
Press the blue button to add a New service
press the green button for satellites
then 28.2E click ok
press blue button favourites
scroll down to last scanned
scroll down to 5256 IEPG data1
highlight and click ok
press green button ok twice
think that is it
 
I have tried it but it is too slow and not all the channels get the epg data. It works OK with Freeview but I have not had much success using IEPG on satellite. I have just gone back to using Crossepg as that has been faultless. You have got to download the plugin now as it is not on the new image 5.0.3.
 
Last edited:
thanks I preferred that to don't like this epgrefresh
gone back to crossepg much easier and faster
 
Last edited:
I did set it to 180 sec and also set it to fake record, but still get the same results with missing EPG data on a lot of channels.
 
UPDATE.....On EPGRefresh I turned off 'Flush EPG before refresh' and it seems to work now with every channel getting EPG data.:thumbsup:
 
UPDATE.....On EPGRefresh I turned off 'Flush EPG before refresh' and it seems to work now with every channel getting EPG data.:thumbsup:

I couldn’t get it to work either for all the channels but couldn’t find this option, which menu is it in? Also gone back to CrossEPG. Is there any advantage in trying to get this to work? I’m using a Solo2 btw.
 
Last edited:
You will find the option when you select advanced settings. I believe you get more info on programmes when you use it.
 
I would like to get all channels (including erotic) on Hotbird 13E but I don't know which channel to use for updates.
 
go into epgimport and choose sources.the choose erotic.
 
Sorry. I cannot see epgimport anywhere in EPGRefresh. Are we talking about CrossEPG? I can see in CrossEPG the XMLT provider 'erotic' but no mention in EPGRefresh. Can you please detail what you are suggesting is the correct method.
 
who spooke about epgrefresh ? Go in to epgimporter where you can change settings .There you see if you push blue button sources and there choose erotic also and sources from providers/country's you need in your epg.
 
The reason is the whole thread is about EPGrefresh not CrossEPG.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top