Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[SF8] ERROR: Exit code 5 on Upgrade to " Openvix 5 1 033 Release Sf8"

octron2008

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2015
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi

I was trying to upgrade yesterday to Openvix 5 1 033 Release Sf8 from I did using the GUI, when it go to 49% it stopped the upgrade with error log as attached.

I download it from the website, put in a USB with same issue as the same point.


After I downloaded from the Openvix version 5 1 031 Release Sf8 Usb I installed it using the USB port that went OK, I upgraded to Openvix 5 1 032 using the GUI that upgraded ok, I tried to upgrade again to
Openvix 5 1 033 Release Sf8 using the GUI but gave me the crash report again.

I wonder if there's an issue with that version on the Octagon SF8? Or maybe something with my receiver?


View attachment Enigma2_crash_2020-07-12_21-07-14.log
 
The feeds were set to unstable over the weekend so updating wouldn’t have been possible.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Ok I will try after again, it worked when upgrading to the Openvix 5 1 032 using the GUI, the images for both version downloaded ok to the receiver so I assume it would be ok.

Would the USB also fail if the feeds are set to unstable?

Thanks
 
ERROR: Exit code 5 on Upgrade to " Openvix 5 1 033 Release Sf8"

Wouldn’t fail but you couldn’t restore any settings from a backup or use the plugin feeds while they were unstable.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top