Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] error when contrlling HDD

bellejt

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
2,254
Reaction score
54
Points
48
Age
65
have problems that box locks when recording.When trying to do a controle HDD ik get following msg as in attach.
How do I start fsck manually ? In telenet it is not working or I give wrong commando:
 

Attachments

  • screenfoutfsck.webp
    screenfoutfsck.webp
    62 KB · Views: 20
Did you recheck where your hdd is and is set correctly.
 
is reachable and mounted as HDD and working fine further.Just when recording several channels the box sometimes locks an needs to have a hard reboot. Think is the problem on HDD. When I give fsck in telnet nothing happens (unknown command)
 
I've got fsck by default (nothing else to install).

Code:
root@et10000:~# which fsck
/sbin/fsck
 
See this thread for the command for checking for errors using telnet/putty (remember to disable timeshift if necessary first then reboot and then try the telnet/putty commands).
 
just tested with link and repaired the HDD structure with :

init 4
umount /dev/sda1
e2fsck -c -f /dev/sda1

Then init 3 and remounted HDD in openvix.

THX to all for help.Hopefully now recordings will go good.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top