Hi everyone,
I was basically watching a channel from the beginning and about 5 minutes into it I wanted to record the program from the beginning, so basically the timeshift (5 mins) + the remaining of the program. I pushed the record button, and selected timeshift save recording (stop after current event). A message arrived to confirm this is taking place, however when I change the channel to watch something else I get an error message:
timeshift save failed! [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/media/hdd/timeshift/pts_livebuffer_1.meta' local variable 'fullname' referenced before assignment
Any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance !
I was basically watching a channel from the beginning and about 5 minutes into it I wanted to record the program from the beginning, so basically the timeshift (5 mins) + the remaining of the program. I pushed the record button, and selected timeshift save recording (stop after current event). A message arrived to confirm this is taking place, however when I change the channel to watch something else I get an error message:
timeshift save failed! [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/media/hdd/timeshift/pts_livebuffer_1.meta' local variable 'fullname' referenced before assignment
Any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance !
