Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

et9000 Bootloader flashing

slasher71

New member
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi

I need to update the bootloader, but have not done this before

I've read the part
Place the file on USB stick and update it like an image.
!!Please remove after update the cfe.bin file from USB stick!!

So that I don't brick by et9000 can someone confirm the exact proceedure step by step

I'm puzzled on where it states
!!Please remove after update the cfe.bin file from USB stick!!

So do I remove the usb drive after it reboots ?

Thanks in advance
 
There is no current need to flash to latest bootloader unless you using latest OpenPLi that has UBIFS file system.

Flash the bootloader like you do an image. Once fully rebooted and your watching TV again remove the USB stick, thats it.
 
There is no current need to flash to latest bootloader unless you using latest OpenPLi that has UBIFS file system.

Flash the bootloader like you do an image. Once fully rebooted and your watching TV again remove the USB stick, thats it.

Ah right, thanks....my image backups are getting to the stage close to the 100mb limit & wanted to get this out of the way so I didn't have any issues flashing in future backup images

So are you saying I don't need to do this?
 
Ah right, thanks....my image backups are getting to the stage close to the 100mb limit & wanted to get this out of the way so I didn't have any issues flashing in future backup images

So are you saying I don't need to do this?

in that case yes i would flash the latest bootloader to be sure
 
Further update

Have updated the latest bootloader, all went well as expected :) no suprises
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top