Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mega] Ethernet network freezing when using MGcamd or cccam

Status
Not open for further replies.

jthyme

New member
Joined
Nov 15, 2016
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Dublin
Hi, The network connectivity to the OS mega is getting frozen several times a day. I cannot even ping the box when this happens. I have logging disabled in the MG_CFG that was a suggestion from support before. That setting did not solve the issue. I have had this problem since 5.0.013 as far as I can remember. This is very annoying since I have to do a full restart of the box to get it respond to any network connectivity. I am using the ehternet port on the box, not wifi. I have attached the debug logs here. Hopefully you can point me in the right direction. I can also add that I have completely reinstalled the box running latest vix image now 5.0.023. I am using MGcamd 1.35. I have tested 1.38 but same issue. It seems though be somehow related the to the MGcamd or cccam plugin. I tried before to only run OSCAM and I did not have the network freezing issue. However running OSCAM generate other issues that is far worse that the network freeze.

regards
JT
 

Attachments

Oscam is far superior to Cccam or Mgcamd, so you had an incorrectly configured Oscam setup. I would advise to persevere and get Oscam running correctly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I have two line providers, one for cable and one for sat. Cable provider is working fine with OSCAM but the sat provider gives me constant glitching and freezing on OSCAM, far worse than the ethernet problem I have when running MGcamd or cccam. In what way would it be configured incorrectly? How can I check?
 
Tut Tut. Please reread the forum rules as LINE/CARD SHARING talk is not permitted on this forum.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top