W wurtel New member Joined Dec 7, 2010 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jun 2, 2015 #1 Since a couple of days, a green dot thingy has started blinking on the info bar, left of the REC indicator. Here's the relevant part: I've tried to find out what this is trying to tell me, but I've been unsuccesful . Please enlighten me! I have a Mut@nt HD2400 but that shouldn't matter, I believe.
Since a couple of days, a green dot thingy has started blinking on the info bar, left of the REC indicator. Here's the relevant part: I've tried to find out what this is trying to tell me, but I've been unsuccesful . Please enlighten me! I have a Mut@nt HD2400 but that shouldn't matter, I believe.
S simono5 Member Joined May 3, 2015 Messages 104 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Jun 2, 2015 #2 Is it that there's new software ready for flashing? Latest hades was released this week.
P pembo ViX Beta Tester Joined Jun 29, 2014 Messages 642 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location UK Jun 2, 2015 #3 correct simono5. It's the software update indicator
Peterj ViX Beta Tester Joined Jul 29, 2013 Messages 1,264 Reaction score 6 Points 0 Age 68 Location Veendam Jun 3, 2015 #4 When that symbol is red blinking, it indicates there is an unstable update. Better not update, until it's green again.
When that symbol is red blinking, it indicates there is an unstable update. Better not update, until it's green again.