Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] explanation of info bar symbol

wurtel

New member
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Since a couple of days, a green dot thingy has started blinking on the info bar, left of the REC indicator. Here's the relevant part:

vix-info.webp

I've tried to find out what this is trying to tell me, but I've been unsuccesful :confused:. Please enlighten me!

I have a Mut@nt HD2400 but that shouldn't matter, I believe.
 
Is it that there's new software ready for flashing? Latest hades was released this week.
 
correct simono5. It's the software update indicator
 
When that symbol is red blinking, it indicates there is an unstable update.
Better not update, until it's green again.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top