Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

External USB Drive

  • Thread starter Thread starter Palinkat
  • Start date Start date
P

Palinkat

Guest
Hi All,

If I want to connect an external 2.5" USB drive as opposed to a USB stick, does it need to be powered seperately or does the DUO power it properly?

Thanks
 
I have one working fine here...

Sent from my HTC Vision
 
Just to try not to confuse, I was meaning one connected without external power...

Sent from my HTC Vision
 
then i have both connected one with out power and one with power both work fine
 
then i have both connected one with out power and one with power both work fine

it's the luck of the draw though with unpowered usb drives. as i have seen on many sites many many people have problems where the box cant provide adequate power to run the drive properly.
 
Thanks All, I had a feeling it was the case. Maybe could one of you do a sticky with the brand/model and if it's working with/without power.

Cheers
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top