Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Fast forward and rewind issues?

darrenduds20

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2015
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
37
Currently when I try to ff or rw about 8 tones speed it stutters and starts going backwards or just generally jumps it's only started doing it this last week. Any ideas?

Duo 2, OpenViX 4.1.008 (Release)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't matter what channel it still does it above 8x speed
 
Knew i would forget something , its the Vu duo 2 . Just checked all my recording and it doesnt happen on all of them .
 
I was on 3.2 with the issues and today have gone onto the latest one.
 
Sorry but wasnt sure how to find the version number .
Build - 4.1.008(Release) , this was taken from information - about , Hope its correct.
 
I have now narrowed it down to Itv that has the issues ff and rw above 8x speed. I have checked the signal and its 96%
 
I have now narrowed it down to Itv that has the issues ff and rw above 8x speed. I have checked the signal and its 96%
If you are using FF or FR then you aren't using the signal from your tuner - you're using a recording.
 
Oh yeah , of course I am . Any ideas why it would only be on the one ( maybe a few more i havent found) channels? Also would reverting back to an older image fix this ? Thanks Darren
 
Same issue in the thread I started but mine is all channels not specific types.
 
Yep, Birdman is correct, going forward is always a better option if this "issue" is to be resolved.
 
I'm getting this issue too. Forwarding at anything over 8x causes it to go backwards. Only started recently, but it's a real pain. Takes too long to skip through ads now :D

Let me know if there's any info you might need to help resolve the problem.
 
im geting the same issue on all of my boxs using v4.1.009
 
"Menu/Setup/System/Recording and playback setting" allows you to customise the 1/3,4/6 and 7/9 buttons to skip a number of seconds.

1/4/7 buttons skip backwards.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top