Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN 4K] Feature Request - Fast Forward to skip back a few seconds when pressing play

  • Thread starter Thread starter belliez
  • Start date Start date
B

belliez

Guest
Ok, not sure where to post feature requests (or this may be an option already) but would be great when fast forwarding (i.e. during advert breaks) I press the play button the video start playing from previous 5-10 seconds or so (configurable in settings).

I always fast forward too quickly through the adverts and end up having to rewind back each time. My virgin receiver has this feature and this is very useful and something I miss on the Technomate Twin 4k / Vix setup.
 
Try using the numbered buttons to skip. Try 3, 6 or 9 to skip forwards and 1, 4 or 7 to skip backwards.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I would like to know how to skip back, I have set it to to skip forward I did not know you could set it to skip backwards
 
I've got mine set to 30,25,125 - 2 9's nearly always gets rid of adverts.

The others can skip forwards and backwards in smaller increments, as low as 5 seconds if used in the right order.
 
I have set mine 120,60,30 going forward I want to know how to setup going backwards
 
They are same 3 values - 3, 6 or 9 skip forwards and 1, 4 or 7 skip backwards.

So, with your values, 1 skips back 120 and 3 skips forward 120.
 
15, 30 & 60 secs in either direction for me.
 
There's a multitude of little features like this in e2 that you mightn't find out about until you ask. I use 15/60/240 as most ad breaks tend to be 4 minutes long.
 
I think what the OP is asking for is an automatic ofset when FF, so that when you press play depending on the speed that you are FF it goes back x secs, its a feature of Tivo
 
I think what the OP is asking for is an automatic ofset when FF, so that when you press play depending on the speed that you are FF it goes back x secs, its a feature of Tivo

Exactly, this is a great feature of my Virgin box. I didn't realise I can skip forward by preset amounts. Will also check this out.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top