adamandvicci
New member
- Joined
- Jan 12, 2014
- Messages
- 95
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I am wanting to get a dual cable tuner for my Ultimo.
Is there such a thing or will I need 2 separate plug and plays and a dual sky tuner so I don't lose functionality?
I will be using cccam for both Vermin and Sly and wont be discussing anymore about that but didn't know if it hampered or changed the setup.
Want to know a few things..
How easy is it to install and change tuners.. never done it
How easy is it to set up ABM for Cable for West Yorkshire ?
Will I need 2 EPG for the Cable and Sky or will the tuners and cams figure it out?
Does the forum sell any of the tuners I need? Can you get dual cable?
All help pointers, tutorials, tellings off, pointers ... great fully received as I embark on this mammoth task including 60m underground cabling..
Is there such a thing or will I need 2 separate plug and plays and a dual sky tuner so I don't lose functionality?
I will be using cccam for both Vermin and Sly and wont be discussing anymore about that but didn't know if it hampered or changed the setup.
Want to know a few things..
How easy is it to install and change tuners.. never done it
How easy is it to set up ABM for Cable for West Yorkshire ?
Will I need 2 EPG for the Cable and Sky or will the tuners and cams figure it out?
Does the forum sell any of the tuners I need? Can you get dual cable?
All help pointers, tutorials, tellings off, pointers ... great fully received as I embark on this mammoth task including 60m underground cabling..

