George Kildare
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Dec 30, 2014
- Messages
- 188
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
There seem to be extraneous files left over after removing plugins.
When I initially go to Menu/Plugins after startup I get the message:
"Warning: Some plugins are not available. Extensions/ MediaStream (No module named json)"
However, I removed MediaStream from the plugins some time ago.
When I go to Menu/Plugins a second time, the message doesn't show up.
Some removed plugins also appear to have left folders in the file system.
Although this is all not a big problem, I thought that it was worth reporting.
When I initially go to Menu/Plugins after startup I get the message:
"Warning: Some plugins are not available. Extensions/ MediaStream (No module named json)"
However, I removed MediaStream from the plugins some time ago.
When I go to Menu/Plugins a second time, the message doesn't show up.
Some removed plugins also appear to have left folders in the file system.
Although this is all not a big problem, I thought that it was worth reporting.