Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Fine tuning sat

  • Thread starter Thread starter buz
  • Start date Start date
B

buz

Guest
I have 1mt motorised dish using usals and Catseye bouquet. Can select channels from most satellites but eutelsat 16e does not seem to lock a signal. Worked fine until recently. Not sure if dish is slightly out due to recent winds. Can I fine tune any way and if so can this be saved so can still use usals for all other says.
 
yes, go to your tuner conf, (setup/service search/tunerconfigeration ( select the tuner in question )

select 16 east, scroll down to where it says "use USALs for this sat" and select NO press ok, ( I would save a motor position of 016 ) and changes are then saved, USALs will work for all other sats

you then need to go to your motor setting find 16 east, and save as position 16

baz
 
How do you get to do that for a single SAT?
When I go into the , I can only see
Config Mode
Mode

Nothing about how to set-up for an Individual sat.

Or am I missing a trick here somewhere?
How do you select the SAT in Question?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top