Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Flashed to latest Vix image now cant ftp to box

kris07

New member
Joined
Jun 20, 2014
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi guys, been a while for me on here. I've flashed my box to the latest vix image and when I try to connect to my box via flash fxp like I always do, using saved settings. Flash fxp is now saying password is hidden.
Like I say these are saved settings and I usually click through the password (blank) and it connects straight away. Now wont connect...
 
Oh okay. Thanks for that, been trying for hrs.

Much appreciated :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top