Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET8x00] Flashing green arrow after software update

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dannylfc
  • Start date Start date
D

Dannylfc

Guest
I have performed a software update to version 36 from 35. Now getting a flashing green arrow. On software updates it says I have 14 updated packages available. When I choose upgrade and reboot system my Xtrend reboots but still get the flashing green arrow and still says 14 updated packages available

???
 
Lots of warnings over the last couple of days to reflash and a settings restore, not an update.
 
You need to flash the new firmware as opposed to update it.
 
Thanks guys :) was reading the link I posted.....so not done mine yet

will do mine when my program is finished
 
I restored back to build 35. I tried to flash the new image through image manager and when I chose to restore previous settings I got took to the setup wizard. So I went back to build 35. Do I need to reflash via UBS to get 36
 
i would flash through the image manager without restoring settings, reboot, and then manually restore settings.
 
i would flash through the image manager without restoring settings, reboot, and then manually restore settings.
That's how I always do it.
 
wie "manual" i mean that i go into the vix backup manager and select saved settings to restore. :-)
 
No one has said not to restore. Just flash and restore. USB or Image Manager, both will be fine.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top