Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Flashing REC in the display (VFD) window

delboy1

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 6, 2010
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
64
Location
Wales
Is it now possible to turn the REC on front of ultimo to solid (non flashing) when recording?
 
thank you Daytona.
just to check this will stop the flashing REC in display window on front of ultimo.
The banner rec is ok as is.
 
rec flashing

thank you Daytona and s31teg.
I can not find file (skin_display_no_picon.xml) .
where am I going wrong?

I just want to stop the flashing REC on front display window of vu+ ultimo. the vfd I think its called.

thanks
 
Last edited:
thank you very much .
it seems to have done the job. :thumbsup:

does this file need reinstalling after an update?
 
s31teg,
do you know which line to put clock (on front when turned to standby) back to 24 hour?
After installing file it has gone to showing in 12 hour mode.
once again thank you.:thumbsup:
 
im not actually at home but this is the line you need, copy the original from skin_display_no_picon.xml

line #234

Code:
		<convert type="ClockToText">Format:%l:%M %a %d</convert>


also this is permanent, update safe :)
 
thanks, done .:thumbsup:
now after that I have no solid rec on front.
strange.
thank you s31teg for all your help. :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top