Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Flashing red light but nothing to update

GAH2402

Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi Guys,

On build 641, got flashing red light for unstable update available, but when I go through the update process it tells there is nothing to update, and the red light remains flashing.

Not the end of the world for me, but I thought I'd better report it.

GAH
 
You could try telnet to box because 641 is not latest build.

init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade && init 6

This should update to latest build.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top