Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Forum Search returnning false positives

SaaX

New member
Joined
Jul 24, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi guys, I'm just wondering if this is a bug or just me: when using the Forum Search I get like 200 pages of results but after going into the threads the word I used in Search does not exists in the results. Any advice highly welcome.
 
Yes, forum search is not always great especially if the search terms are too simple. What are you searching for?
 
Hi Huevos, I can imagine too simple words can cause an issue - but more like too many valid results, not results that don't contain that word at all. I was searching for "channelizer" and "e-channelizer", both with or without double quotes. All searches return 200 pages of results...
 
Thanks mate, I was just trying to report something that looked like the search indexing isn't working... Cheers.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top