Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Fransat CI+ CAM Support

  • Thread starter Thread starter AntonH
  • Start date Start date
A

AntonH

Guest
Does OpenViX support the use of a Cl+ CAM? I want to watch the free to air Fransat programs (I cannot get the French terrestrial equivalent of Freeview (TNT) as I am surrounded by hills). I currently have a Vu+ Solo2 for watching Freesat and I want to add Fransat via a Cl+ CAM for using the Fransat

https://www.fransat.fr/tnt-hd-installation-module-ci/
 
Unfortunately my understanding is that the Fransat CAM is Ci+. The only image that supports Ci+ is, to my knowledge, VTi.

I would love to use my Fransat CAM and Card in my Ultimo4k but I have to use my Sony Bravia Ci slot.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top