abu baniaz
Moderator
Post a screenshot of what you see please.
His first post says it's DVB-T2.Daft question - your terrestrial tuner is T2, not just T ??
His first post says it's DVB-T2.
@Skyfan, is your aerial pointing to Crystal Palace mast or a repeater?
Did your USB tuner on Duo2 find HD Terrestrial services?

I'm in Dumfries, Scotland. How do I find out where my aerial is pointed to?
There have been reshuffle of frequencies. So you may need to adjust cabling, filters, face plates.

Because I want ITV London, etc.
My Postcode is DG1 4DJ. That page says I should use Caldbeck. Is that correct?
I installed my Sundtek USB tuner.
Setup > Tuner Config > Tuner Setup > Select Tuner E: Sundtek DVB-T2 (III).
Tuner Type: DVB-T2
Configuration Mode: Enabled
Country: UK
Region: Change to "United Kingdom, all regions Europe DVB-T/T2)". Also tried Calbeck, Cumbria.
Enable 5V for active antenna: Off
Press Green to Save.
Menu > Setup > Tuner Config > Terrestrial Scan.
Band; UHF Europe
Network Scan: No
Clear before scan: Yes
Only Free Scan: No
Restrict Search to Single ONID: No
Create Terrestrial Bouquet: Yes
Create Terrestrial.xml file: No
Tuner D: Sundtek DVB-T2 (III) (1/0) (USB) (DVB-T2)
Is there a test I can do to check that I'm able to receive freeview properly? Don't understand why not even the USB tuner isn't working properly. I used to use that tuner on my VU+ Duo 2 box in the same room.

Maybe time to take a look at frequency finder......
https://www.world-of-satellite.com/...Finder-Add-HD-channels-regions-UK-Terrestrial

suggests Thornhill is your transmitter, based on a random house number.Code:https://www.freeview.co.uk/help

Is the Calbeck setting in this section of tuning been kept up-to date or is it just a legacy setting that may be wrong? Transmitter frequencies have changed over the past year or so.