Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Freeze when rewinding recording

sledge121

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2012
Messages
204
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Stockport
Do you have any suggestions for the following problem?
It's when I'm watching something I've recorded and I want to wind it back.
All of a sudden everything freezes. It won't wind back or forward or play.
In fact I can't even turn the box off. It's completely frozen and I have
to unplug it at the back and plug it back in.
It doesn't happen all the time: it might be fine for several weeks and
then suddenly do it. As it just did.
 
The image being used is the least info you could provide.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top