Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

freeze

damiano

New member
Joined
Sep 14, 2010
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
61
Hi I install vix 2.0 image I done the on line update, now the vix logo come up on the tv an everything is frozen I cannot change channel, switch of the tv. The only way is to switch the box from the back and reboot again. any suggestion? :confused:
 
Yes I did install a plugins an skins but I cannot remember wich one, and I don't have any usb devices connected.I been reboot every few hours.
remove any usb devices you have connected and try a reboot ... did you install any plugins or skins?
 
You crash is to do with Crossepg.

Have you mounted your hard disk or USB stick with device manager? Blue button > Vix menu > Devive manager.
Then in Blue button > Vix menu > Settings > Set EPG to be stored on either USB or HDD.
Finally set Crossepg Blue button > Vix menu > Crossepg > Configure.
 
Thank you I am going to do that.
You crash is to do with Crossepg.

Have you mounted your hard disk or USB stick with device manager? Blue button > Vix menu > Devive manager.
Then in Blue button > Vix menu > Settings > Set EPG to be stored on either USB or HDD.
Finally set Crossepg Blue button > Vix menu > Crossepg > Configure.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top