Hi I install vix 2.0 image I done the on line update, now the vix logo come up on the tv an everything is frozen I cannot change channel, switch of the tv. The only way is to switch the box from the back and reboot again. any suggestion? 
remove any usb devices you have connected and try a reboot ... did you install any plugins or skins?
did it crash after you installed a plugin or a skin? does it crash immediately or after a few hours?
also if you can post a crash log for the devs to look at and see what caused it, that would help
what plugins are you using and also what EPG are you using ... CrossEPG or RyVIX
what skin are you using and where are you storing epg?
You crash is to do with Crossepg.
Have you mounted your hard disk or USB stick with device manager? Blue button > Vix menu > Devive manager.
Then in Blue button > Vix menu > Settings > Set EPG to be stored on either USB or HDD.
Finally set Crossepg Blue button > Vix menu > Crossepg > Configure.