G gdmm Member Joined Mar 8, 2016 Messages 107 Reaction score 2 Points 18 Jun 3, 2017 #1 Box froze at just before 12. So powered off and restarted. Went to change channels and it did some strange things, which ended up on channel 6391!
Box froze at just before 12. So powered off and restarted. Went to change channels and it did some strange things, which ended up on channel 6391!
Andy_Hazza Moderator Joined Oct 18, 2012 Messages 7,287 Reaction score 15 Points 0 Location Derbyshire, UK Jun 3, 2017 #2 And the point of this thread is!?! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
G gdmm Member Joined Mar 8, 2016 Messages 107 Reaction score 2 Points 18 Jun 3, 2017 #3 Andy_Hazza said: And the point of this thread is!?! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... Good question! I uploaded the debug logs when I posted. I haven't a clue where they have gone.
Andy_Hazza said: And the point of this thread is!?! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... Good question! I uploaded the debug logs when I posted. I haven't a clue where they have gone.
G gdmm Member Joined Mar 8, 2016 Messages 107 Reaction score 2 Points 18 Jun 3, 2017 #4 Log attached Attachments Enigma2_debug_2017-05-31_20-50-48.log Enigma2_debug_2017-05-31_20-50-48.log 3.3 MB · Views: 2