Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Fresh Install of Apollo 142 Stuck!

  • Thread starter Thread starter mby2j
  • Start date Start date
M

mby2j

Guest
See picture attached. I have downloaded Apollo 142 and have tried to install via usb stick. The box has displayed the typical 'Erasing/Reading USB' messages and moved to 'Starting' and now I am stuck on this screen.

I have tried Apollo 137 and I get the same problem. What can I do to fix this?



IMG_20150210_214228571.webp
 
Is it a genuine receiver? I have a Solo2 and no such problems when I did a fresh install of build 142.
 
Hi yes its genuine, I have done many installs via USB before. I was trying with a USB 3.0 stick but have now tried with a USB 2.0 and the flash has now been successful. Very strange!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top