R
rjwill10
Guest
Hi,
Firstly thank you for looking at my thread.
I've been trying to figure this out for the best part of 2 days without luck so thought I would ask for help.
I have a VU Duo and decided to upgrade the flash to VIX 3.0, and I set it all up from scratch without any backups. I was really impressed with the new image, and everything was going well until I tried to FTP my CCcam.cfg file. I'm using a mac to FTP, however the only way I could get the Duo to show in the FTP list was to enable ASF. Once I was able to connect, I then tried to drop my .cfg file in the etc folder, but kept getting rejected, it was as if the etc folder was read only. I also tried to FTP using FileZila for Mac but kept getting a "critical error" error message.
As the release is newish, I decided to try an earlier version of VIX, namely 2.4, but this has the exact same issue.
Am I missing a crucial step here? I'm really at a loss :-(, any help would be greatly appreciated. My next test is to try it using a windows pc and filezila, but I can't image the FTPing from a Mac would be causing it?
Thanks
Firstly thank you for looking at my thread.
I've been trying to figure this out for the best part of 2 days without luck so thought I would ask for help.
I have a VU Duo and decided to upgrade the flash to VIX 3.0, and I set it all up from scratch without any backups. I was really impressed with the new image, and everything was going well until I tried to FTP my CCcam.cfg file. I'm using a mac to FTP, however the only way I could get the Duo to show in the FTP list was to enable ASF. Once I was able to connect, I then tried to drop my .cfg file in the etc folder, but kept getting rejected, it was as if the etc folder was read only. I also tried to FTP using FileZila for Mac but kept getting a "critical error" error message.
As the release is newish, I decided to try an earlier version of VIX, namely 2.4, but this has the exact same issue.
Am I missing a crucial step here? I'm really at a loss :-(, any help would be greatly appreciated. My next test is to try it using a windows pc and filezila, but I can't image the FTPing from a Mac would be causing it?
Thanks