silverblack
Member
- Joined
- Aug 24, 2015
- Messages
- 124
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 18
- Age
- 67
I went to use E-channelizer to tidy up some channels but the box wouldn't login.
I have never used a password only the default settings in both e-channel and filezilla but both would not connect.
I went to the box and went through the menus and found under network/password a generic password.I changed it to 1234 and got back into the box.
Is this a new setting as i don't think i have came across it before ?
I have never used a password only the default settings in both e-channel and filezilla but both would not connect.
I went to the box and went through the menus and found under network/password a generic password.I changed it to 1234 and got back into the box.
Is this a new setting as i don't think i have came across it before ?
