Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

GB QUAD GBLAN USB Adaptor now available.

No he means our posts.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
 
None of this has anything to do with the free adaptor ;)

That is very true and I apologies for rambling.

I hope the wait for your adapter is worth it. Based on the fact identical such adapters retail for £15 and have been available for next day delivery for over a year, these Gigablue sourced ones are obviously very special and well worth the wait :-D
 
That is very true and I apologies for rambling.

I hope the wait for your adapter is worth it. Based on the fact identical such adapters retail for £15 and have been available for next day delivery for over a year, these Gigablue sourced ones are obviously very special and well worth the wait :-D

They are special ;) they are free :D
 
the gblan is not much of an issue for me, thats why i havent purchased a £15 dongle a long time ago.. 100meg is ample for my box's needs.
but as this is free and im entitled to one, why not :)
 
the gblan is not much of an issue for me, thats why i havent purchased a £15 dongle a long time ago.. 100meg is ample for my box's needs.
but as this is free and im entitled to one, why not :)

What he said :thumbsup:

For me it's a matter of principle :mad: it was advertised as GBLAN so I bloody want it!!!!!!!! (though I'll settle for much less than GBLAN :p ) about double fast Ethernet will it be?
 
Hi,
a German guy made some tests with different kind of adapter and he reached between 20 and 30 MByte/sec

ciao
 
Hi,
a "German guy" made some tests with different kind of adapter and he reached between 20 and 30 MByte/sec

ciao

Did anyone see the Family Guy episode called "German guy" :D

TBH as long as its a little faster I'll be happy (that's if I use it)
 
I just got an email from GB giving a tracking number for my 2 adapters..

Being delivered by UPS.. So should only be a few days max..
 
My serial is not in the range posted its a 109 but got an email saying on its why:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
 
I just got an email from GB giving a tracking number for my 2 adapters..

Being delivered by UPS.. So should only be a few days max..

Same thing to me, I've received also UPS confirmation email of the shipment.
I've sent the request to the email address posted in this topic, only writing my serial number, and, of course, my address.
 
Looking at ordering a QUAD from WOS but wonder if anyone knows if they currently have the GB QUAD GBLAN USB Adaptor for sale....
If yes how much is it to cost. (saw €20 branded about on other giga websites...)
 

Similar threads

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top