Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[CrossEPG-Other] getting error when trying to update

  • Thread starter Thread starter chimpy07
  • Start date Start date
C

chimpy07

Guest
I've had crossepg setup and working fine since I got my vu solo2 in October, I haven't changed anything in the settings, but now when I try to download I get an error message saying time shift not possible.

My tuners both work fine as I'm able to record 1 channel watch another and use pip mode to watch 2 together etc, so its got me scratching my head a bit.

Thanks in advance for any helpful info.
 
OK, sorry to waste anyone's time, I've just updated image to 808 and tried again and everything is fine, sorry again.
 
You did not waste anyone's time, posts sometimes get missed, it does not mean you were ignored.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top