Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

GigaBlue HD 800 SE+ Will not connect to the internet

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cougar
  • Start date Start date
C

Cougar

Guest
Hi Guys
Just purchased a GigaBlue HD 800 SE+ (with Cable & Satellite Tuners) from WOS. All scans ok on both tuners and picks up all FTA channels on SAT & Cable.
I just cannot get it to connect to the internet.
I have previous experience with VU+ boxes with Vix, so I'm not a complete newby.
I have tried 2 different internet connections (BT & VM) but this will still not connect.
The Box was pre-loaded with VIX Apollo build 40
When I do a network test with DHCP, I get green ticks on everything
except 'Nameserver' which has a red X. I've tried numerous re-boots and even switched off DHCP and entered manual settings with no joy.
This is a right pain and very frustrating.

Just to rule out some things, I have tried the following:
Connected directly to the router on both internet connections.
Entered settings manually.

Any other suggestions, before I deem this box faulty?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top