as far as i know Gigablue only support 2.5" Hard Drives
... and I agree with you that is what I would expect ...... but the lack of any mention implies no HDD, but we will see!
as far as i know Gigablue only support 2.5" Hard Drives
... and I agree with you that is what I would expect ...... but the lack of any mention implies no HDD, but we will see!
SATA interface Function SATAIII Support 2.5 "HDD Ready
and a SATA cable is in the box
Any one got one or seen them on sale yet?
Got one on order from the GiGablue people, they tell me 18th May ..... just been revamping my whole setup to accommodate the fbc requirements ..... better be good with all the additional time and money to do that![]()
instead of wasting my money on New Receivers that become obsolete after 2 years because the manufacturers stop updating them so you will buy their latest greatest new one that really is no better than the last one![]()
The ultimo 4k does look like the best receiver out there.
Pity its price is so high and out of reach for casual sat users

Yh agree its ridiculously expensive
