Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue HD ULTRA UE] Gigablue x3 issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter spydevil
  • Start date Start date
S

spydevil

Guest
I buy new gigablue x3 yesterday. I tell small question. 1) If i create new schedule is it possible the device will start recording when the time comes? 2) How i can define static ip my device? 3) When i change channel how i can show channel number?
 
x3, I think he has 3 questions.

1- yes set autotimer to what you want to record, must have two feeds from dish, one to record and one to watch.
2- google it there different way to achieve this. its straight forward
3- channel numbering in the EPG channel selection settings in EPG (I think)
 
i dont know my image. i but original gigablue x3 and use now it.
schelude start when device is open but i want to if device sleep mode. when schelude times come its starting and record channel its possible?
 
Version : 5.3
Last Updated: 2016-04-24
NIM: BCM7362 DVB-S2 NIM(Internal) (DVB-S2)

HDD:
(This my hdd info)
 
I am guessing you are uing the OpenATV image.

You can set your IP addres sin teh network settings page. Disable DHCP and use a static one. However, I prefer to reserve IPs on the router and leave devices on DHCP.

The numbering is going to be confusing. What exactly do you want to happen.
 
Last edited:
When P+ or P- button channel change i dont show channel number info bar i show channel name but doesnt show channel number when channel change
 
In the user interface menu, settings, cahneg the option for "show channel number in infobar"
This does the infobar

In channel selection settings, change option for showing number.
This does the numbers in the service/chanenl list

For sake of simplicity, restart receiver afterwards.

Please note, the numbers used on Enigma2 are based on the order that they are loaded. How you kave your bouquets will affect this.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top