Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Hades018 unzip problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter geeman028
  • Start date Start date
Yes checked sat finder. Only turner A was showing a signal. Tuner B was showing nothing.
 
You will need to investigate cause of no signal. (F plugloose, LNB issue, cable issue, touching braid etc) For now disable tuner B.

P.S you should really have started a new thread for the ABM issue.
 
Sorted it guys. I cut off the connectors and replaced them. That's done the trick. They were working fine in sky box so I just assumed that wasn't the problem.
Thanks.

I'll be back again shortly I guess. Lol
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top