Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] Harmony 650 - Archive button?

Hi

Thanks for that - I should read the instructions :)

It appears to work fine using your suggested method,but, I think I will stick with the St/By option as the Deep St/By brings up that horrible 'Are you sure ....' message even though nothing is being recorded, nor any scheduled recording within next couple of hours. (that message has always and continues to bug me)

At least now I do have the Deep St/By 'learned' by the Harmony.
I don't get that message, do you use timeshift, because if you don't there's a solution. Looking for it now.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...er-a-recording&p=382929&viewfull=1#post382929
 
Last edited:
Mine is ....
 

Attachments

  • untitled.webp
    untitled.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 9
I've never used timeshift, but it does activate if you pause live tv.
It looks like your settings don't produce any timeshift dialogue, so maybe deepstandby's "are you sure" message is because you are (accidently) in timeshift,
or maybe it's your combination of settings which causes it (like they were for me).
 
Hi

Well, I have been fighting with the 'Are you sure .....' messages for a long long time now. It was apparently being 'fixed', but nothing has changed for me over several image changes since then.

Maybe just me :)

I don't use any plugins, and have made only a few minor setting changes from defaults, none of which seem to effect the issue (tried with install no settings updated)
 
I've never used timeshift, but it does activate if you pause live tv.
It looks like your settings don't produce any timeshift dialogue, so maybe deepstandby's "are you sure" message is because you are (accidently) in timeshift,
or maybe it's your combination of settings which causes it (like they were for me).

I have timeshift set but don't see the "are you sure" messages when putting the box into deep standby unless there is actually a recording in progress or just about to start.timeshift.webp
 
... so with or without timeshift, there is a set of parameters that should work.
 
I have timeshift set but don't see the "are you sure" messages when putting the box into deep standby unless there is actually a recording in progress or just about to start.View attachment 56603

Hi

Yes, and as far as I know, it works like that for everyone else. I went through a longish thread a while ago, where there were some errors found in the code and would be fixed - nothing changed for me though.

Link
 
... your settings are different to the 2 alternatives (one with timeshift, one without) which both work as expected.

I don't think a "fix" was ever needed, just getting the settings right was all that was required.
 
Hi

Yes, I will try with both alternative settings and post back. Probably tomorrow before I will get a chance to try them though.
 
Hi

I tried both of the suggested settings and still had the same result. So, I did a fresh install, without a settings import.

Everything worked fine then, so I started to put back my settings bit by bit and never had the issue (Are you sure ....).

I now have identical settings as before, but so far, no more issues. So, I assume there was something corruption somewhere.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top