Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Hello from Germany

EckyH

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
May 2, 2023
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Nottuln, North Rhine-Westphalia
Hello,

first of all: thank you for the forum and the work on the OpenViX images.
Few months ago the original (old) image of our VU+ Ultimo 4K didn't work any more as it should and I tried out the OpenViX image. That was a big upgrade. Well done!

That satellite stuff is fairly new for me, so I have a lot to learn, eg. what the different tuners in the Ultimo 4K mean, what the optimal configuration is and so on.

I'm in my early 50s, work as a technical editor in a data centre and before that I worked as a network and Linux/Unix administrator.

I'm looking forward to be in the forum here.

E.
 
Hello,

first of all: thank you for the forum and the work on the OpenViX images.
Few months ago the original (old) image of our VU+ Ultimo 4K didn't work any more as it should and I tried out the OpenViX image. That was a big upgrade. Well done!

That satellite stuff is fairly new for me, so I have a lot to learn, eg. what the different tuners in the Ultimo 4K mean, what the optimal configuration is and so on.

I'm in my early 50s, work as a technical editor in a data centre and before that I worked as a network and Linux/Unix administrator.

I'm looking forward to be in the forum here.

E.
Welcome from Bayern
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top