Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Help btsport

  • Thread starter Thread starter ANDYSUDS
  • Start date Start date
A

ANDYSUDS

Guest
Hi
I am a relative newbie to all this,purchased my vu+duo last week and have manage to get it up and running with my motorised system and all we'll nearly all channels working!I have got channels from 30w to 28.2 east but the one I am looking for is still not clearing,I have scanned several times and although they show it just says tuner failed.
Vu+duo vix image
 
28.2E? Do you have a valid sub?
 
No I don't sorry hope I haven't broken any rules,I am not asking how to clear it just other channels show an AGC & SNR % and this one shows zero!was wondering if my dish was out of line,but would I be able to receive the others if it was that far out
Thanks Andy
 
Hi folks
All is good ordered and fitted a new black ultra lnb :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top