Hello
I'm trying to get mediatomb up and running for the main purpose of using the m3u files generated from Tuner Server to steam to a PS3/SmartTV
Attached is the files i'm trying to use, and the progress I have made so far.
Any input is much appreciated as I'm now banging my head against the wall. I know BH has this natively installed but i prefer VIX.
I'm sure the more help i can get the more people will benefit from it once it works
So the file pack i'm trying to use: https://mega.co.nz/#!k0x00LQS!GDRMFFjzUvg-BvmtgJtIj1UfWEgiBuyMFu4O468xUsQ

-------------------
Initial Progress
Tried installing the mediatomb package with no luck

So tried to install all other files, which worked bar one (libmagic)

So just thought i would try to install mediatomb again, with this error (due to libmagic)

Thanks
I'm trying to get mediatomb up and running for the main purpose of using the m3u files generated from Tuner Server to steam to a PS3/SmartTV
Attached is the files i'm trying to use, and the progress I have made so far.
Any input is much appreciated as I'm now banging my head against the wall. I know BH has this natively installed but i prefer VIX.
I'm sure the more help i can get the more people will benefit from it once it works
So the file pack i'm trying to use: https://mega.co.nz/#!k0x00LQS!GDRMFFjzUvg-BvmtgJtIj1UfWEgiBuyMFu4O468xUsQ

-------------------
Initial Progress
Tried installing the mediatomb package with no luck

So tried to install all other files, which worked bar one (libmagic)

So just thought i would try to install mediatomb again, with this error (due to libmagic)

Thanks
