Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Help needed re channel order

nigel517

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
USA
Website
meetagree.com
Hi I have just completed setting up my xtrend et8000. It's up and running and came with the pre installed open vix image. I have two tuners s2 and a hybrid for my terrestrial tv.
My problem is I have tuned both tuners and have all the channels. Select s*y uk for the main channel list on the bouquet maker. My problem is and I have tried many different ways is that in the dog the channels are all over the place. No numbers , sports mixed with leisure etc they are all over the place, nothing like a standard freeview or s*y epg menu. Where am I going wrong please.
 
Sorted they were all there, I just needed to press the TVs button at the bottom of the remote . Idiot !
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top