Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Help - setting up the Ultimo

  • Thread starter Thread starter qpush
  • Start date Start date
Q

qpush

Guest
Hi all,

received the Ultimo today and desperately need some help :)

1. idreamX cannot connect to the box... asks if webinterface has been enabled - cant connect through the browser either?
the box is connected to my network/internet through the wifi dongle

What should I do?

Thanks / Q
 
Make sure u connecting to the right ports. What image u using?

Im using vix... whit my MD800 I just typed the IP in the browser and I was in... same with idreamX, just found my box but the vu+ is not recognized.
 
Im using vix... whit my MD800 I just typed the IP in the browser and I was in... same with idreamX, just found my box but the vu+ is not recognized.

ViX uses the new open webif. This uses default port of 8088 (iirc). You need to change this to 0080, or disable the openwebif and install the old webif from the extensions in plugin downloads...
 
ohh.. solved... stupid me.

I had made a DHCP reservation for the box's MAC address when it was connected to my network through a cable... when I set up the wifi connection with the dongle I forgot to change in my router settings :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top