Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Help] VPN Kill Switch Killed My Internet

kala_shetan

New member
Joined
Mar 9, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I'm not sure if this is where I'm supposed to ask, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

After trying out the service with Nord vpn and it is working out well, I tried using the VPN Kill Switch feature. It works well! However, ever since I've disconnected from the VPN (Yes, I did choose disconnect in the options)... I've been unable to connect to any internet services whatsoever.

I've tried:

Rebooting the computer

Closing out of the Nord vpn software

Reconnecting to the Nord VPN (Unable to succeed)

Turning off the option for VPN Internet Kill Switch (And saving it)

Forgetting the internet network and putting all of the details back in again

Reconnecting to a different internet network

Uninstalling and reinstalling the nord vpn

Any help is appreciated! Thank You!
 
Is it your router. Or even reboot router.
I did it a while ago messing with something. In the end for me i went into router and it was off there
 
It's not my router. I have rebooted it wit no benefits.

However, I have changed the service as whatever they suggest does not work after a day or two days. The service I am using right now is with good customer service is:
https://www.purevpn.com/features/vpn-kill-switch

TIP: Do not buy anything without trying to avoid the hassle of refund.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top